Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Eating Fruit before you go to Bed

What can I say, I just fancied some fruit at about 10:30pm. I'm not going to say it was a bad move, more interesting really because what hadn't occured to me was that I was putting my stomach on nightshift and it wasn't happy. Infact, I strongly suspect it put a complaint in to management located in the top floor skull department, usually, because I had some seriously weird dreams.  But that was okay.

I woke up about 2am, wide awake - well - ish, and was lying there thinking about the wispy little bits of the above mentioned nocturnal brain meanderings I could remember, which wasn't much.  However, something stuck because next thing I know, I started telling myself a story (in my head, not out loud - I'm not completely bonkers), a really creepy story, a really really creepy story - needless to say I got the creeps but I liked it (the story not the creeps).  So, quiet as a whisper (or quiet as a baboon with a tambourine in everyone else's estimation probably) I got up, noted down the title - Living in his Shadow - in the hope it would jog my memory in the morning - then legged it, full speed, back to bed.

I started writing it this afternoon at work (I'm officially allowed to skive off and do this - world's best job!). When I get it finished, I'm post it - incase anyone wants to read it.

Tonight's tune - because it's an oddly creepy little ditty - is My Chemical Romance's "Blood" - hidden track on the Black Parade CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment