Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Life Beyond the Cattle grid, democracy and Aimee Man

It had been 17 days and 8 hrs since I had gone beyond........THE CATTLE GRID...di. di di.niiiiiiiiii!! But - a Community Shop event required me (for I run around between 9 and 5pm, some days of the week, pretending I am in charge of our one - *snort*) - they obvs needed a master class in what not to do.

Lovely day, lovely people - saw parts of the island/s  I didn't know - but...... kind of, could of guessed what they'd look like (places not people). However, always good to have one's preconceptions confirmed; insures a person knows for sure what planet they're on - which is always good - I think.

Feel free to disagree. I will, of course, assume you're an idiot.

WHAT!? THIS IS MY BLOG, NOT A DEMOCRACY!!
Big Dxx

PS, And a thank you to my bold driver (The Crofter) for  adequately attempting the treacherous paths we traversed.

Tonight's tune: the fabulous Aimee Mann: "I Know There's A Word For This."

2 comments:

  1. Ah, no - that's a different word altogther - I made mine up to mean something quite similar to YOUR adequately but with a slight various to do with landrovers :)

    ReplyDelete