Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Not Funny or Absurd just FUCKING ANNOYED.

Okay, sorry, I can't even try to be funny or absurd today - I'm really peed off about this thing I read and it's gone under my skin and I'm afraid I'm back on my old hobby horse: the horrible, horrible publications people consume by the arm load. The fucking annoying thing is most of the people who buy tabloid newspapers are probably not nasty people. The ones I know are 99% nice people who, I'm sure, would care if they knew, but they don't. They are exposed to a world where bullshit things happens - not what's real. And I think if they knew about the story I read - maybe we'd get some changes happening in this stupid world.

The story I read is one an FB friend of my husband's posted him. It's about a teenage girl in the Maldives (I think it was) who is to be flogged for marriage out of wedlock. That's bad enough, obviously, but we're not talking about a forbidden tryst between Romeo and Juliet here; the circumstances are that she has been raped by her father since she was a little girl - and this poor wee soul who has been through so much already is going to be punished?

 AND WHAT WAS ON THE FRONT OF THE FUCKING UK TABLOIDS TODAY

Pippa Middleton's arse.

NO MUSIC APPLIES

2 comments:

  1. Can't let this go by without at least commenting...I doubt it helps but we're in complete agreement with you on the tabloids, though, at the risk of sounding flippant we have no idea who Pippa Middleton is.

    ReplyDelete