Friday, 28 June 2013

Scottish Independence, sticking with the union or....

                                     or........we all seek asylum in Ecuador!!

 I've done it again! She shoots she scores, I thank you! No, I googled it - it sounds lovely.  So, what I thought was, we all meet up at the London embassy and take it from there - last down gets the bottom bunks and has to eat all the cheap-ass, glued together chocolate.  I gave Julian a bell and he says no bother  - he'll clear out his sock drawer for us.

Nice one.

On another note, I met some very nice people this evening Mick and Bea www.yachthannah.co.uk at Andrea and Evelyn's - I really am crap at this linking thing.........

In other news - I heard the esteemed actor Jim Carey in his best performance this week, saying how he was disassociating himself from the movie he'd just been paid vast amounts to act in namely: "Kick Ass 2", because he has discovered that he realised violence was bad (pardon? - well, it was something like that) and he would NOT under any circumstances, be taking part in publicising it.  I was delighted! It was the first I'd heard there was going to be a Kick Ass 2.  I thoroughly enjoyed the original filmic masterpiece (that sounds like sarcasm but it isn't - who couldn't like a film featuring a missing cat called Mr Bitey).   Thanks for the heads up, Jim.

So, with the above in mind DO NOT READ MY BOOK IT WILL BRING DOWN THE WHOLE OF WESTERN CIVILISATION AS WE KNOW IT - LINK 

Tune: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salve,_Oh_Patria

2 comments:

  1. Mick & Bee
    http://gafferhannah.blogspot.co.uk/

    Twas really lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twasn't it - sorry I couldn't stay longer :)

    ReplyDelete