Friday, 26 July 2013

GUESS WHAT I'VE GOT?!

GUYS, GUYS!!! YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT!!! I'VE GOT ANOTHER 5 STAR REVIEW FOR MY BOOK!!!!!!!!!!

How mental is that!  Let me copy and paste it for you, my dears:

Unique, funny, poignant and a great read, 26 July 2013
By 

Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)

This review is from: Two All - All For One (Kindle Edition)
If you like something different and brilliantly written, you'll love Two All - All For One. I don't know if this is the author's first novel but I haven't come across her before. Anyway she's a welcome addition to my list of favourite authors.

THAT'S WHAT IT SAYS!

Now I've figured out this copying and pasting thing you speak of - here's my others - (this is so fun - it's like school prize giving where you actually get something - speaking from someone from the vintage where it was not required of the staff to come up with a reason for every idiot to get a prize: "and for being able to walk up right, mostly - the prize goes to..... " - who'd be a teacher now you can't belt the little ..........clearly it wasn't a profession I ever considered.  My hat comes off to the patient sons of bitches).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 6 July 2013

By 
Sam Deane (Stornoway, UK) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   

Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)

This review is from: Two All - All For One (Kindle Edition)
Near-future political drama with more than a dash of the supernatural, this is an excellent debut from a new Scottish author. Plenty of dark humour, a nod towards Brookmyre, perhaps even a hint or two of the much-missed Mr Banks, but definitely an original voice for all that.

Well worth checking out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 3 July 2013


Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)

This review is from: Two All - All For One (Kindle Edition)
It may be somewhat bonkers but I really enjoyed this book. Very engaging I think one would say. Top marks for Dorothy


OKAY - THAT'S JUST HOW GREAT MY BOOK IS!  Flaming heck............all I can think about is pride coming before a fall - that is so protestant of me, or Scottish, or female, or human or something............
My friend Chris Ward - he of the Tube Riders trilogy, as previously linked, told me you know when you're doing well when you get your first bad review because it will be from another indie author who's bitching.......man......dreading that first one, will have to try so hard not to fall into a pit of despair from which I would barely claw my way out. And even if I made it, I would be a shell, nay, a membrane, of my former bullish self.  Ah, feck, probs a good thing, character building and all that. NOT!!!

Have a good weekend y'all, as our cousins in the Deep South would have it.  I, personally, will spend the weekend making people I know hear me recite my newest 5* review, as I did with my others :)

Thank you Andrea, Sam and now Rosedew :)))

TUNE: Fall Out Boy - The Pheonix

Help other customers find the most

No comments:

Post a Comment