Tuesday, 6 May 2014

FREE PROMOTION!!!

      ROLL UP, ROLL UP - GET FREE STUFF ON ME!


I've finally got around to remembering to do a free promotion. 
(I really do suck at this promotional thing - and not in a dramatic, erotic vampire-y way, more a clogged vacuum cleaner-y kind of way.

Why are they called vacuum cleaners anyway - who's ever heard of a dirty vacuum!  Nor in my vast carpet cleaning experience, do any of the well-known brands suck so hard that they remove all the air from your living-room.  I'm sure they'd have to have some sort of health warning on them if they did: "This product may cause asphyxiation and possibly the explosion or implosion of your head (I'm no expert). A space or diving suit must be worn while operating this machinery - oh, and may contain nuts". There'll be a reason for them being called vacuum cleaners, possibly even a very good one).  Anyhoo...where was I... oh, yeah free promotion....you see that's how bad I am - I've just been distracted before I've hardly started, ruminating on the title inferred on a motorised brush and pan.  Come on, Dorothy - FOCUS...........)

 Both my book - "Two All - For One" and my short story - "The Paper Samurai" are going to be on FREE PROMOTION on the 12th,13th and 14th of this month.

Go on - you know you want to - hell, they're free - what have you got to loose and if you like them, write me a review on Amazon (note the "if you like them part" :))

Tune: Faith - Taking Back Sunday (this song is NOT religious - it's just an unfortunate coincidence the song is called "Faith" and group are "Taking Back Sunday" - no idea why they are called that but, like vacuum cleaners,  I'm sure they have a very good reason.

4 comments:

  1. Bugger. It's the 15th. Missed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaah!! Don't worry - Amazon give us 5 free days in a 90 day period, so I'll have another two days coming up soon. Thanks for your interest :)

      Delete
    2. I'll have to keep my eyes open.

      Delete