Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Condom Nation

" NO! the word is 'condemnation'...con-dem-nation' - not 'Condom Nation'.  We aren't discussing some - I don't know - extreme anti-Cathoic-ethos state, possibly based in Lewis.  I am referring to how I am disapproving of your under-use of the great outdoors...............ffs!!" 

That was tonight discussion with the youngest during dinner/tea (I had sgadan agus buntata - herring and potatoes - those heathens - my sons - had normal fish and chips).

He is now upstairs defining the following because he "claimed" not to understand them: 

VERBATIM
SARDONIC
EVISCERATE
OCTOGENARIAN
and
IMPREGNATE (don't ask...no, really  don't ask..........Oh, and it had nothing to do with the previous word.  Totally different discussion).

My task was to figure out how you spell them all - 3/5 - oh yes, thank you spell check - homework done and done :) - heheheheehehe :)

I'm going to see Rise Against in November with my pal Trish so the tune for this even-tide has to be an RG classic:
love and good wishes,
Big Dxx






No comments:

Post a Comment